Re: timeUnits

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 16 2013 - 17:36:27 MDT

xt1 and xt2 are the desired start and end time for x
yt1 and yt2 are the desired start and end time for y
These are the appropriate 'hours since values'

    i = ind(x&time.ge. xt1 .and. x&time.le. xt2)
    j = ind(y&time.ge. yt1 .and. y&time.le. yt2)

    ni = dimsizes(ni)
    iStrt = i(0)
    iLast = i(ni-1)

    nj = dimsizes(nj)