Whitespace in .eps

From: Mathieu Dutour <mathieu.dutour_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 23 2013 - 07:38:44 MDT

I have encountered a problem with whitespace in ncl, when exporting to .eps.
A priori one does not want to have any white space on the margin, this can
be put more efficiently with latex if needed.

Previously, i.e. with version 6.0.0, I obtained the desired behavior by
default
for all kinds of figures.

But, for some reason, the white space appear in version 6.1.2 and that is
quite inconvenient. Of course, it is possible to remove such whitespace
by adjusting the bounding box command in latex, but that is hardly a
solution,
and it is a time consuming one.

What is the origin of this change of behavior ? Is it possible to switch
version
6.1.2 to the old behavior ?

  Mathieu