Need a help for a logic of escorc

From: Erika Folova <e.folova_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 26 2013 - 14:58:21 MDT

Hallo NCL,

Lately I am quite confused to set my code to do a cross correlation,
The role is as follows: I have daily datasets lets say X and Y
extending for *5 years*. The role is, I want to keep 90-day time period for
X "*fixed*" from
1 January to 31 March while the time series of the Y is shifted by -15 to
15 days (nlag= +/- 15 ). That means
the Y time series start on 17 December and 15 January for the first and the
last analysis.

What I think is something like this:

*mxlag = 15*
*lag = ispan(-mxlag,mxlag,1)*
*
*
*do l = -mxlag,mxlag*
* CC (l+mxlag,:) = escorc( X(time), Y(time|time+l)) *
*end do*

But I guess this is a wrong approach because I just want to concern on JFM
fixed on X but shifted for Y as I mentioned previously,
Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Erika,