Re: location of function code

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 07 2013 - 13:31:45 MDT

Hi Jonathan,
You will not find the source code of any compiled code in the installation directory tree. If you are using a binary installation you will first need to download the source code.
Once you have uncompressed it and untarred it ( gunzip -c ncl_ncarg-6.1.2.tar.gz | tar -xvf - ) to a location of your choice, you will find the Fortran source code for these functions in
the directory ncl_ncarg-6.1.2/ni/src/lib/nfpfort. z2geouv will be found in z2geouv_dp.f and hydro in hydro_dp.f.
Hope this helps.
 -dave