Re: error: constant values

From: Ahmad Farsyud <a.farsyud_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 06 2013 - 02:42:12 MDT

Dear NCL,

Thank you, actually that's not the real problem.
even though I've changed the number of dimension as you pointed out, it
still produced the constant values
at the pole. So, in conclusion,I can say that by using the output of the
Fourier filter (i.e. retain 1st of harmonics), the
values in the pole will be CONSTANT, which I can't used on the
calculation.(?) Then a question, why the number is constant in this case...

Thank you.