confused on the issue of calculation result using NCL

From: Thomas Tobian <thomastobian_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 31 2013 - 02:59:02 MDT

Dear NCL Community,

I recently created my own codes using NCL to calculate flux.
Everything was OK, the codes just run well without any errors.
However the results were not realistic, it was twice bigger than I was
expecting, for instance
the result of (dudt) is with magnitude of ten to the power 2, in reality is
normally less than 80 m/s2 .
I did many time debugging procedures and could not find what exactly the
problem.
I have already made sure that all the type of input are float and there are
no missing values (has been interpolated).

For this, I expect a help from the NCL experts to verify what exactly the
problem that
happened in my input dataset. I have already put the "script.ncl, input.ncand
output.nc" in ftp
incoming by name "*comp.tar.gz*", extracted this *tar, and run :
"ncl<script.ncl" you will directly
find the output in a second. I just wonder whether this issue related to
the type of coordinate, or file structures etc.
I really thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Thomas Tobian