Re: vcMinDistanceF

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 13 2013 - 11:26:47 MDT

Hi Yann,
I am not sure I understand what you are saying exactly. But if you are trying to use vcMinDistanceF to make the vector field more dense than the actual spacing of the vectors, that is not what this resource is designed to do.
It is used to thin fields that are too dense. It does not interpolate new vectors to make fields more dense than their native resolution.
 -dave