Re: EOF and REOF

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 14 2013 - 12:01:46 MDT

My guess is that there's something wrong with the subtitles being added, probably this one:

     res@gsnRightString = sprintf("%5.1f", eof@pcvar(n)) +"%"

Make sure that "eof@pcvar" has valid values.

It could also be from this line:

  resP@txString = "Classic EOFs: "+vname+": "+season+": "+yStrt+"-"+yLast

But I don't think "amJust" is used in this case.

--Mary