Contour linelabel thickness problem with polymarker

From: Vollaro, David <dvollaro_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 14 2013 - 10:01:32 MDT

Hi,

       I have been having a problem controlling the thickness of contour line labels when I use them in conjunction
with gsn_add_polymarker. If both cnLabelDrawOrder and tfPolyDrawOrder = "PostDraw" , the contour line labels
take on the thickness set in the polymarker call. I need to have the polymarker drawn last but can get around this
for now by setting cnLabelDrawOrder = "Draw". I have attached a modified version of a simple script found on the
gsn_add_polymarker page to highlight this issue. Is this a potential bug or am I missing somehting? Thanks for your help.

Dave