Re: EOF and REOF

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 21 2013 - 11:34:57 MDT

Hi Ipsita,

Please don't CC individual NCL developers when you send questions to ncl-talk. We are all on ncl-talk, so we see your messages.

It is hard for us to debug your code if can't see the script or the exact error. Can you send your script and the full exact error message you're getting?

Also, if there's no line number in the error message, and you are not sure where it is coming from, then please also put in some "print" statements to determine where the error is.
Since we can't run your code, we need to know what line number the problem is occuring on.

Thanks,

--Mary