Minor adjustments to a panel plot

From: Marston Johnston <shejo284_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Aug 26 2013 - 09:59:04 MDT

Hi,

I'm trying to make a few minor adjustments to the attached panel plot, but
to no avail. I'm not sure where to look.

1.) I would like the colorbar to be lower so that the label on the X-axis
(bottom) to be plotted and seen.
2.) How do I label the longitude (x-axis) similarly to the latitude
(y-axis) label, i.e., (-10W 0 10E)?
3.) How do I increase the spacing between the gsnLeft/Center/RightString
(s) and the top axis?
4.) How do I reduce the whitespace between the plots?

I've included the code and the plot I currently have.

Thanks for your help,
/M