meteogram from grib2 file

From: Luis Fernando Montana Roa <lfmontanar_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 05 2013 - 21:13:07 MDT

Hi, I'm trying to plot a meteogram from GRIB2 files (such as attached).
When I run the script, shows the following errors:
warning:Attempt to reference attribute (MAP_PROJ) which is undefined
warning:Attempt to reference attribute (TRUELAT1) which is undefined
warning:Attempt to reference attribute (TRUELAT2) which is undefined
warning:Attempt to reference attribute (STAND_LON) which is undefined
warning:Attempt to reference attribute (DX) which is undefined
warning:Attempt to reference attribute (DY) which is undefined
fatal:The result of the conditional expression yields a missing value. NCL
can not determine branch, see ismissing function
fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 2262 in
file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/wrf/WRFUserARW.ncl

fatal:["Execute.c":8128]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 21 in file
meteogram02.ncl

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-- Fernando