Re: (no subject)

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Sep 10 2013 - 08:48:54 MDT

Hello,
There are a few different ways to get two lines on one plot.
1) Form a 2 x N array that stores both timeseries...
(See example #2 here, one of many line examples on this page:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml#ex2)
2) overlay one timeseries on another

I'd suggest option #2 in your case. You will need to set gsnDraw and
gsnFrame to False, overlay the two plots, and manually call drawn and frame:

res = True
res@gsnDraw = False ; do not draw the plot when the plot is created
res@gsnFrame = False l do not advance the frame
res@tiMainString ="profil des 24.08.2010" ;Titel
res@tiYAxisString ="Höhe in hPa"
res@tiXAxisString ="Temperatur in K"
res@xyLineColors =(/"red"/) ;Linienfarbe
res@trYReverse =True ;reverser Y-axis

plot = gsn_csm_xy(wks, Feuchte4(:,126,213), hohe,res)
res@xyLineColors =(/"blue"/) ;Linienfarbe
plot2 = gsn_csm_xy(wks, Feuchte3(:,126,213), hohe,res)
overlay(plot,plot2)
draw(plot)
frame(wks)

Hope that helps. If you have any further questions please respond to
ncl-talk.
Adam