Re: Interchanging the colorbar and Xlabel string positions

From: Maria Gehne <mgehne_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Sep 19 2013 - 12:37:14 MDT

You can also try moving your colorbar down away from the plot with
pmLabelBarOthogonalPosF. You may have to set aside some space at the
bottom of the page in order to do that, so the labelbar doesn't fall off
the page.

You could also see if example 3 here helps:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/labelbar.shtml

Maria

**

--