Re: time labels error

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 01 2013 - 14:50:10 MDT

This tells us nothing about the data you are passing to

   plot = gsn_csm_xy(wks,times,slp_avg,res)

What do printVarSummary(times) and printVarSummary(slp_avg)
indicate?

The message:
fatal:CheckArray:Each vector in the caXArray array must have at least 2
elements

indicates thata series may be a scalar value.

Please respond only to ncl-talk@ucar.edu
No cc or salutation (eg: Dear/Hi whomever)