Re: storm density

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Oct 03 2013 - 11:44:59 MDT

Hi Alex,
In short, using the current method involving coordinate subscripting,
no. The original coding defines a rectlinear grid. What you are
currently asking about is a type of curvilinear grid; a grid that would
be defined by 2D latitudes and longitudes (ex: the EASE grids). I cannot
offer any advice on how to count up storm tracks on a curvilinear grid.
Adam