Re: month_time

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Oct 09 2013 - 14:32:25 MDT

Hi Carl,

There's no "month_time" function in our suite of functions that I can see. Did you mean month_name?

It's quite common for us to include additional functions in contributed.ncl and other scripts without advertising them.
We do this if it's a function that hasn't been fully vetted by us, or it's one that we're not sure should be released, but
that it might be useful.

--Mary