Re: plot contourr lines with different colors

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Oct 15 2013 - 11:57:37 MDT

Hi Erika,
You do not need to set cnLineColors, but that means NCL will choose the
line colors based on the the colormap you are using. You lose some
control that way. If cnLineColors are not set and you are using
"gui_default", your first contour will be colored gui_default color #2
(blue), the second contour will be colored gui_default color #3 (a
slightly lighter blue), and so on. Once the end of the colormap is
reached, NCL will start over with gui_default color #2, proceed to color
#3, and so on..
Adam