Re: delete spaces around the figure

From: <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 14 2013 - 21:26:39 MDT

Also as a general comment, its possible to crop images directly in
Word by right-clicking on the image and opening the "editing" or
"format image" dialog (I forget the exact language). You can trim
away at each of the four sides independently. It takes some
trial-and-error to get exactly what you want, but its quite a handy
technique to be aware of in Word, NCL aside.

FWIW...