Re: four-panel (2x2) plots of combining SST contours and wind vectors

From: Yi-Chih Huang <dscpln_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Nov 04 2013 - 19:45:26 MST

Mary,

    Thanks much for the commands. The do loop created wind vectors and the
overlay of contours and wind vectors. But yet there is no four-panels
plot. No further warning or error message showed up. Do you think it is
possible to have a four-panels plot of overlay of contours and wind vectors?

    Thanks,

                Yi-Chih