Re: size control in panel plot

From: Kyle Griffin <ksgriffin2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Nov 06 2013 - 09:36:09 MST

I would suggest using

res@vpWidthF = 0.3

to narrow the plot on the right. The value can be anything between 0 and 1,
and apply it to the resource explicitly for the XY panel's resources.

For the font heights, I would suggest manually setting both sets of
resources. The font height resource needs to be explicitly set for both
plots in order to be effective. If others have better suggestions here, I
would go with that as I personally haven't had problems with mis-matched
text heights before.

Kyel

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2@wisc.edu