Re: error about gsn_code.ncl

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Nov 11 2013 - 09:28:07 MST

Dear Shawn,

There is not enough information here to help you. First, it looks like part of the error message wasn't included.

How are you loading this particular script? Do you have other load commands that are perhaps out of order?

What version of NCL are you running?

  ncl -V

What do the rest of your error messages look like?

--Mary