Re: cnFill problem when all values are between levels

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Nov 14 2013 - 14:37:56 MST

Hi Antti,
I have seen this problem as well. (Rick I believe that there is a JIRA
ticket on this issue about NCL not color filling a constant field.)
My work around has been to set a single grid point, usually near the
border of the plot, to a value outside the two levels..
If doing that doesn't work for you let ncl-talk know.. Adam