NCL Wrapit + memory question

From: jonathan meyer <tallj03_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Nov 15 2013 - 14:15:12 MST

Hi,
I've been quite happy to learn how useful the wrapit functionality can be in NCL. While I've successfully gotten wrapit to work, I am seeing memory usage grow with each call to my subroutines.
I've checked to make sure unused ncl variables are being deleted each time through my loop.
Being rather green with the workings of fortran memory allocation, I'm wondering if there is something I'm missing in my fortran code that is allowing the arrays to remain in memory? I was under the impression that non-allocated memory in the subroutine would be removed at the 'end' command, but maybe this isn't the case for how I've coded mine.
Attached is a code snippet of the NCL code for the loop the wrapit is being used, as well as the .f script containing my subroutines.
As always, thanks in advance.
Jon