Re: fatal:NclMalloc Failed:[errno=12] Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Dec 16 2013 - 09:12:14 MST

Hi Lisa,

Please be more specific about what you are trying to do in the script. For example, are you trying to read a variable, do a calculation, or something else?
What is the size and type of the variable that is causing the problem? I.e. what does:

 printVarSummary(x)

where "x" is the name of your variable, report?

If you are generating one or more large variables, then you may need to "free" them up before you try to generate more variables.That is, you need to "delete" them once you are done with them, using the "delete" command. You can delete several variables at once:

  delete ([/x,y,z/])

If this doesn't help, let me know.

--Mary