Re: confusion about the Argument of cz2ccm

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 04 2014 - 13:25:07 MST

[1] The documentation for hyai and hybi has been changed.
     Thank you for calling this our attention.

[2] You have

> double lev ( lev )
> bounds : lev_bnds
          [snip]

     Then you have

double a_bnds ( lev, bnds )
          long_name : vertical coordinate formula term: a(k+1/2)

You do not indicate the size 'lev' and there is no information
on the named dimension 'bnds'.

**IF** the size of 'bnds' is 2, then maybe

a_bnds(:,0) for hyai and b_bnds(:,1) for hybi?

This assume the the 2 refers to "upper" and "lower"

    a_bnds(k,0)
    ai(k)
    a_bnds(k,1)

I would print these out to verify