Re: Special needs when reading netCDF4 files in NCL?

From: Wei Huang <huangwei_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 06 2014 - 21:52:04 MST

Bill,

NCL suppose to be able to handle multiple NetCDF4 files.
Could you please provide us two files so we can do a test?
I tried addfiles with two 64-bits offset files, and did not see
any problem.

Thanks,

Wei

-------
You can ftp larger datasets and files to:

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
<use your email address for the password>
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
.
.
.
quit
Note that for security reasons, you cannot list the contents of this directory, and neither can we. We need to know the exact names of the files in order to retrieve them.

huangwei@ucar.edu
VETS/CISL
P.O. Box 3000 (1850 Table Mesa Dr.)
Boulder, CO 80307-3000 USA