Bug in taylor_diagram.ncl

From: Frank, Franziska <Franziska.Frank_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 10 2014 - 09:50:55 MDT

Hello,

I am using the function taylor_diagram.ncl, one of the Special plots
from the NCL Application examples.

I downloaded it from:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/taylor.shtml

Executing the function as provided from the website with more than 5
case results in an error regarding the marker color "torquoise".

I suppose, this color is misspelled and should be "turquoise"?

This typo appears in the code as well as in the documentation on the
website.

After correcting the typo in my version, the function works perfectly
for up to 10 cases.

Cheers,
Franziska