Filling a map with single color for a uniform data

From: Tabish Ansari <tabishumaransari_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 13 2014 - 07:35:58 MDT

Hello

I have a flat (uniform) data over a map within its national boundaries. I
want to depict it by filling a color. Of course I know that this is not
possible using the contour plot function since it throws the error:
"warning:ContourPlotInitialize: scalar field is constant; ContourPlot not
possible:[errno=1102]"

The constant field value is written in a box that appears in the center of
the plot. However, I wish to fill it with some color for that value. How
can I do this?

Thanks in advance

--
Thanks & Regards