Question for inverse_matrix

From: 김미애 <toa0710_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 01 2014 - 12:11:32 MDT

Hello ncl team,

I have a problem about using inverse_matrix.
The longitude and latitude of final output I got from my code was reversed.
I tried to use 'inverse_matrix' function. But, I got an error message as below.
warning:inverse_matrix: info = 11; missing values not allowed
What does this mean? How can I solve this problem?

Thank you so much

Sincerely,

Miae Kim

Miae Kim
School of Urban and Environment Engineering
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST)
UNIST-gil 50, Ulsan 689-798, South Korea
Mobile: +82-10-9421-8287
E-mail: toa0710@naver.com