problem with raster plot

From: debasish <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 03 2014 - 14:18:27 MDT

Hi,

I am having issue with raster plot. I draw five plots using example rater_5.ncl or raster_6.ncl and then marge all five plots using gsn_attach_plots. Now I am trying to turn on X and Y major grid. Surprisingly, its only turns on the major grid for first two plots and last plot, two plots in the middle only have X major grid but no Y major grid .
Please find attached script and plot. Thanks for your help in this regard.

-Debasish

--
Debasish PaiMazumder, PhD
Postgraduate Scientist