Re: rh_plane

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 09 2014 - 10:08:04 MDT

There's not quite enough information here, as it would help if a line number was included.

This error is implying that you are doing a conditional operation on a missing value. For example, this short code snippet will produce the same error:

TEST = new(1,logical)

if(TEST) then
  print("TEST is True")
else
  print("TEST is False")
end if

In the above, "TEST" is missing, because the "new" statement is returning a missing value. You can't execute an "if" statement on a missing value, but you could do something like this:

TEST = new(1,logical)

if(ismissing(TEST)) then
  print("TEST is missing")
else if(TEST) then
  print("TEST is True")
else
  print("TEST is False")
end if
end if

In your case, the problem may be with this statement:

            if ( .not.ismissing(zz(imax,0)) .and. zz(imax,0) .ge. zmax ) then

Is it possible that zmax is missing?

--Mary