Re: Bug in ncl-ncarg installatin using apt-get inside Ubuntu 14.04

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 13 2014 - 14:15:43 MDT

Muhammad,

NCAR doesn't provide any LINUX installers for NCL, although we hope to in
the future.

I think what's happening is that the installer is putting the supplemental
files in a non-standard location (for NCL), which is /usr/share/ncarg, and
hence in addition to NCARG_ROOT, you need to setenv NCARG_NCARG to
/usr/share/ncarg.

--Mary