Re: No ESMF_RegridWeightGen in RHEL5.1.0

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 23 2014 - 22:04:39 MDT

Dear Li,

The issue is that this particular system only had gcc version 4.1.2 on it,
and the ESMF software, which is not part of NCL, cannot be built with this
older compiler.

The other platforms have newer gcc compilers, versions 4.5 through at least
4.8, and ESMF can be built with all of these.

My suggestion would be to upgrade your compiler if possible.

--Mary