Re: error month_to_seasonN

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 16 2014 - 12:26:51 MDT

Hi Vanucia,
According to the month_to_seasonN documentation, the leftmost dimension
needs to be the time dimension. You have created an aggregated variable
that has as its leftmost dimension "ncl_join". This is because you
called ListSetType
with "join" as the argument. Assuming that the files you are aggregating
contain a monotonic sequence of time values, you should set the list type
to "cat", which will concatenate the existing time dimension together and
not add a new leftmost dimension.
 -dave