Dods enable version of NCL for windows?

From: <andrea.n.hahmann_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:55:57 +0200

Good morning.

I have written a script to pull data from the GFS analysis from the NOAA

OpeNDAP server and it is working quite well. Now, we are working with a

collaborator in Croatia and apparently the only computers available run
windows. Is there a OpeNDAP enable version of NCL available for windows?

I could not find one on the web site. Or could I create one? I have
found that apparently Grads, IDL and Matlab also have this capacity...

Thanks,
Andrea Hahmann
Risoe DTU
Roskilde, Denmark