Re: Dods enable version of NCL for windows?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:04:10 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Andrea,

I'vee never tried to build the OPeNDAP libraries on a Windows system,
and hence I don't have an NCL for Windows with this capability.

I'll give it a try, but not sure when I'll be able to get to it.

It's possible for you to attempt this yourself. The OPeNDAP
build instructions are part of this document for building NCL
and all its external software:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/build_from_src.shtml

We've noticed that you need to use the shared versions of the OPeNDAP
libraries. We've tried to build them statically in the past, but had
some grief with this.

--Mary