NCL on CYGWIN

From: <nguyen.quang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: 22 Oct 2008 23:59:04 -0000

Dear ALL,

I get an error with NCL in CYGWIN when trying to use command "addfile" to open a
NetCDF file in an OPENDAP Server. Here is the output message:

fatal: No such file or directory
fatal: Could not open
(http://cis.apcc21.net:8080/opendap/MME/FORECAST/SCM/OCT/2008/prec.nc)

One thing might be noted here is by using GrADS for CYGWIN, I can access
succesfully to the above file address. Moreover, this NCL script works well in
others Linux machines.

The current version of NCL in my computer is 5.0.0 (ncl_ncarg-
5.0.0.CYGWIN_i686.tar).

How to resolve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
N.D. Quang,
APEC Climate Center, Busan, Korea