Re: NCL on CYGWIN

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 21:04:18 -0600

I'm afraid I don't have a Cygwin/OPeNDAP-enabled version of NCL. I've
been
trying to update my Cygwin box so I can attempt a build, but it is
frightfully out-of-date.

The only thing I can suggest here is to download the NCL source code
along with
the OPeNDAP software, and build the software from scratch. There are
some rather
detailed instructions available for doing this, and I can try to help
you through
the process.

--Mary