help

From: yanling_1220 <yanling_1220_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:56:01 +0800 (CST)

Dear Mary,

thanks for your last fast reply.

According to your suggestions,I test the NCL once again.

cp /usr/local/lib/ncarg/nclex/xyplot/xy04n.ncl .
ncl xy04n.ncl

This time,I got none error message,but A window with an XY plot didn¡¯t pop up all the same. And I type the"xclock", it didn't pop up another window with a clock,so i think my X11 server isn't working.How can I solve this problem? Thanks!

Regards,

sunflower