Re: WRFV3.1 + NCL

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 06:49:03 -0600

Hi Luis,

This should be possible. You might have to include a GNU library, like
-lgfortran, to resolve some of
the GNU symbols. I can't give you a definitive answer because it
depends on which NCL you download.

If you want to give it a try, and let me know if you get any undefined
symbols, I should then be able
to help you with the libraries you need.

If you need to use special options with the Intel compiler, however,
that might make it incompatible with
the GNU-compiled version of NCL, then you may need to rebuild NCL from
source code using the
Intel compilers. I can help you with that as well.

--Mary