Re: problems with gsn_csm_contour_map

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Oct 21 2009 - 16:09:56 MDT

The ncl-install has not been included on this.

[0]
Nice plot!

[1]
NCL recommends that the .hluresfile at

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/hlures.shtml

be placed in your home directory:
Copy the lines;
Create a .hluresfile [note the "."] in your home directory;
Place them in the file.

Amongst other things, this automatically causes the default font to be
helvetica.

Good luck