Re: trouble installing ncl on mac-book

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 13 2010 - 09:34:58 MST

Wendell,

Since you downloaded the OPeNDAP enabled version of NCL, you
additionally need to install the OPeNDAP libraries.

Please see the instructions at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/install.shtml#OPeNDAPInstructions

If you don't need OPeNDAP capabilities, then I recommend downloading
the non-OPeNDAP version of NCL.

--Mary