Re: Cross-compiling problems

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 09:37:45 MST

Luis,

Your MacOS 10.6 system is probably trying to compile in 64-bit mode,
and yes, you won't be able to cross compile against a MacOS 10.4 or
10.5 32-bit build.

You can try adding -m32 to your build, but I'm not positive it will
work, as I don't know if you have all the necessary 32-bit libraries
installed on your system.

Please give this a try and let me know if it doesn't work.

--Mary