Re: testing NCL/NCARG

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 07 2010 - 18:37:17 MDT

Hi Neil,

Look at the page http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/get_started.shtml#SetUpEnvironment

You need to set the NCARG_ROOT environment variable and then include
$NCARG_ROOT/bin in your search path. These are the first 2 steps
listed on the page referenced above.

ng4ex is located in the same directory as the ncl executable. When
things are set up correctly you should be able to
see the location with the following commands:

which ng4ex
or
which ncl

  -dave