testing NCL/NCARG

From: Berg, Neil <nberg_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 07 2010 - 18:07:01 MDT

To whom it concerns:

I am in the process of installing NCL/NCARG onto my MacBook Pro 10.6 computer using the precompiled binary.

I am stuck on the final step where the instructions are to quickly test if NCL is properly installed by typing:

>>ng4ex gsun01n

I have switched from bash to tsch in Terminal, but still receive the message "command not found" in reference to ng4ex.

Are there additional installations for the commands to be found and the installation to be complete?

Sincerely,

Neil Berg
Graduate Student, UCLA
nberg@atmos.ucla.edu