Re: I have some problem for NCL Installation

From: Kbin Yun <rudqlsfjq_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 07 2010 - 01:05:46 MST

 Hello expert

I attach the results (bmp file)

 see you

------ Original Message ------

Date: Tuesday, Dec 7, 2010 04:50:54 PM
From: Daniel Packman <pack@ucar.edu>
To: Kbin Yun <rudqlsfjq@nate.com>
Subject: Re: [ncl-install] I have some problem for NCL Installation

On Dec 7, 2010, at 12:39 AM, Kbin Yun wrote:

 Hello.

I was attempted that find out the file "libgfotrtran.so.1" l....

But, I can't  found out the file.
This is error message .
[trc1003@sonamu /]$ locate libgfortran.so.1
Normally, libgfortran will be found in /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib
If you have an rpm based operating system, then you can
use the command

rpm -q libgfortran

to see if some version of this library is installed.
Then you could run

rpm -q --filesbypkg libgfortran

to see where the files are. Your original error message suggested
that you needed "libgfortran.so.3" so you might have the library
installed, but not the right version. If you don't have the rpm command,
then "uname -a" might give us more information.