Re: I have some problem for NCL Installation

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 07 2010 - 07:59:07 MST

I think that you might have installed the wrong NCL binary for your system.

You installed the one that was compiled with gcc 4.3.2, but from the output you sent
me, it looks like you have an older version of gcc.

What does the following report?

   gcc --version

If it says something like "4.1.x" or "4.2.x", then I suggest downloading one of the
gcc412 binaries instead.

Please read:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/linux.shtml

for more information about which binary to download.

--Mary