Re: I have Error message when installation version ncl-src-5.2.1

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 28 2010 - 08:07:09 MST

Kbin,

I don't see any output from "ymake" commands in the image you attached. Mostly I see commands related to looking for and installing libgfortran.

Again, with the commands you are typing below, you are using the wrong tick character. There are two characters that look like a tick. You need to use the one that has a slight slant to it with the top part of the tick starting on the left, and the bottom part ending on the right. Usually this tick is on the same key as the "~" character.

Please *carefully* note the difference:

   'pwd' - INCORRECT
  `pwd` - CORRECT

--Mary