Installation of NCL Question

From: Quelet, Paul ext (E R WP AM TI) <paul.quelet_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2011 - 10:22:37 MST

NCL Help,

I have a question about installation of NCL version 6.0.0 beta on my Red
Hat Linux x86_64 workstation.

My Fortran compiler is pgf90 while my C compiler is gcc. I was wondering
if I should download and use the precompiled binaries or building the
source code directly from the .tar.gz download.

I am not sure what you recommend since one of my compilers is Portland
Group while the other is not. Please let me know. Thanks!!

--Paul Quelet

SIEMENS
Paul Quelet
Meteorologist